Join The Monthly Call For Life: Andrea Clark Was Saved!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Andrea Clark Was Saved!

Folks, if you ever wonder if what we do is working, all you have to do is look at the case of Andrea Clark. I didn't write about her here at the MarchTogether.com blog because I was busy posting action calls at ProLifeUnity.com & TakeactionAmerica.com. The action calls paid off. I know, it wasn't just my action calls, it was all of ours that saved Andrea. The Pro-Life movement made a difference this time in a big way.

Andrea's sister, Melanie Childers said:

"As you know, I'm a Democrat, but one that is against abortion. I agree with the Republicans on that issue, at least. After this experience, though, I have to tell you: I am in absolute awe of the power that the right to life people generate. I, of course, first posted on Democratic Underground, and I have to give them some credit: they let my post stand against the rules about posting something like this under the wrong topic. They also let it stand, even though it had people's (my sister's and mine) personal numbers in it. And, of course, some people there forwarded it to other blogs. And everyone there was very supportive in their comments, as well."


Click here for the complete article at ProLifeBlogs.com

I will be glad to save a Democrat any day. We may disagree on many topics, but the right to LIFE is one topic we have to unite on.

I salute all who fought the battle for Andrea's life. To those of you who stood by, don't worry, you'll have plenty of chances to speak for the unborn, for the embryos, for the disabled and for the elderly.

Peter
Technorati Profile