Join The Monthly Call For Life: Attacks from the "intellectual" left

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Attacks from the "intellectual" left

A kind person who disagrees with me was nice enough to point out that people were posting my personal information, which resulted in many phone calls that I did not enjoy.

Point one - My article was a joke, which obviously thousands of you didn't get, all the while accusing me of being the stupidest person on the planet.

Point two - I never deleted one single comment. I left the thousands of comments there to show how so many people have a cow about information that they don't like. The "freedom of speech" crowd didn't like my speech, so they cussed me at me for days. No problem, it's just people wigging out I figured.

Then came the commenter Bill. He decided that I don't have a right to say what I want to say because obviously I am too stupid for him. So what did he do? He posted my personal information online, inviting all to call me and let me know. Others joined him. A total of 5 people posted my personal information.

So these people ruined the fun for all & I had to shut down the comments section. It is often the case that one person ruins the fun of many isn't it?
Technorati Profile