Join The Monthly Call For Life: Summing up the "Onion" flap

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Summing up the "Onion" flap

The hate mail continues to flow in like water. The "intellectual left" continues to throw every cuss word in the dictionary at me. (yes, I said "cuss", not "curse", that drives them nuts too...past experience, believe me)

I won't be responding to any more of the hate mail so don't bother writing it. I created a mail rule which will automatically trash it. No, we won't open up our comments to you people who have nothing better to do than fill our comments up with your hate. Funny, how come you members of the "intellectual left" can't say two sentences without cussing?

Oh well, about the Onion article

99% of that satirical piece is purporting to describe (in a "satirical" way) the physical and emotional pain of the abortion to the woman, not the baby. This statement really tells it all:

"The funny thing is, I actually have the pro-life movement to thank for this opportunity. If my HMO wouldn't have bowed to their pressure not to cover oral contraceptives, I never would've gotten pregnant in the first place."


Do you see how they slip their agenda into a "satirical" piece? Oral contraceptives cause abortions too, just at an earlier stage than hospital abortions. Contraception is the direction of the pro-abortion movement, because they know America is waking up to the fact that abortion kills human beings and it should not have been decriminalized by the Supreme Court.
Technorati Profile