Join The Monthly Call For Life: Satire?

Monday, July 10, 2006


Talk about getting people mad. I wrote a blog on Caroline Weber who wrote her "satire" piece titled "I am totally psyched for this abortion!".

This article is not for kids or the weak spirited.

First of all, who are we talking about? We are talking about a woman who supports the murder of over 3,000 babies/human beings every single day. We are talking about a woman who supports the suctioning out of brains from human beings to collapse their skulls in order to remove their dead carcases from the women who have chosen to kill their children. A woman who likely supports the killing of a fully developed 9 month old baby so that the poor mother doesn't have to buy diapers, or live with the trauma of having to raise a child.

Needless to say, a few people wanted to let me know that I was a dolt for thinking that her article was real. As a matter of fact, call me a dolt, because in the beginning I really did think it was real. Why? because I meet women like her in the field all the time. Anyway, I wrote the blog in a way that was meant to point out how psychotic the pro-abortion movement is. I have been at abortion mills, picketed government buildings, parks and more. I have heard a lot, and if you think that this woman just "sounded" nuts, let me tell you what a woman told me a couple of months ago.

A woman was watching us put up GAP (genocidal awareness project) signs. She was lying on a blanket enjoying the summer day. I went up to her after we got them up & asked her what she thought about them. She said that they were horrible and that she knows what abortion is & that it can be horrible. I thought she was on the pro-life side. I was wrong. She followed it up with the usual pro-abort midstream thinker statement "I disagree with it, but I wouldn't tell a woman what to do with her body". I did a double-take & continued the conversation. "Why wouldn't you have the right to tell a woman that she can't kill her child?" I asked.

Because it's the way things go
> What do you mean?
There are just things that happen the way they do
> What?
There are many things that happen & we don't have control over them, that's just the way it is
> An abortion is just killing a child at an early age right?
> And that's ok with you?
Might be
> "Ok, let me pose this scenario to you, let's say there's a woman standing in front of you. Her young daughter is yanking at her dress pulling on it saying "mama" over & over, let's say she's a real pest.
> Then, suddenly, her mother reaches down & strangles that child to death. Is that okay with you?
Might be

About this time I have goose bumps & for one of those many moments in my life I'm really scared of another human being.

> I say, all right, how about this, a man comes up to you & rapes you viciously, cuts your throat & throws your lifeless body to the ground, only to walk away with a smile on his face...would that be okay with you?

Her - would just be the way things go, so be it.

Let me tell you, this conversation lasted a while & I couldn't believe the things she was saying. She spoke with a perfectly straight face, was totally honest, & scared me out of my mind. I believe that people who believe that the murder of children/human beings in the womb are the ones who have lost their minds & should be feared.

Mess Weber summed up her article with:

"If my HMO wouldn’t have bowed to their pressure not to cover oral contraceptives, I never would’ve gotten pregnant in the first place."

Exactly, people like her blame their pregnancies and consequential abortions on the pro-life movement. It's all our fault that she would go to bed with a man who would be more than happy to get her pregnant.

Finally, let's look at some words of wisdom from one of the angry people:

"You are slavers who want women as nothing more than broodmares. Slavers are an evil pox on humanity and it's usually you religious freaks that do it in the name of GOD. This was a satire you f___ing sanctimonious slavers! If you are the best humanity has to offer, then we are all doomed!"

Now there's a pro-abort meltdown for you.

Satire? Was the article aiming at the women who have the abortions or the people who believe it is better to save lives than kill them?

Hmm, let's look up the term satire:

“witty language used to convey insults or scorn; "he used sarcasm to upset his opponent"”

Either way, I think I did a good job of turning the “satire” right back at them, don’t you?

United we stand - Divided they die - Pass it on
Technorati Profile