Join The Monthly Call For Life: Happy Independence Day!

Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy Independence Day!

This is truly an historic day.

Rather then harp on America's ills, I will instead say that this is still the greatest country on God's green earth.

We may have problems, but we can overcome them through our united efforts. I see us coming together more and more every day.

I salute our veterans past & present who have fought valiantly for our country. Democrat or Republican, we have all shed blood for our country.

I salute all those who fight for decency to try and preserve what's good about our great nation.

I salute everyone who is Marching Together for Life knowing our only reward comes in the afterlife.

http://www.marchtogether.com

Salute and God Bless America!
Technorati Profile