Join The Monthly Call For Life: Passion for Life

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Passion for Life

This is where the passion is. I don't have a passion for abortion/death, I have a passion for Life!

(Insert Religious commentary here) :)

When I seek God I do everything I can to be patient, kind, loving and helpful.

I love the life I live through my faith in Jesus Christ. He comes first, everyone and everything else come second, third and so on. I tried it the other way around. I tried it with me first and I tried it with my wife first; neither worked because Jesus has to be #1.

What does this mean? It means I serve Him first. Life is an everyday ministry helping people find their way to Him. It's like when you were a kid and you had some incredible toy, you just couldn't wait to show it to all your friends!

Jesus is my toy, and I want everyone to know how great He is! Relax, He isn't really my toy, it's a metaphor! :)

As I said, my passion isn't for abortion, it's for Life and the Lives that can be saved if we join together to save them. We all have a responsibility to defend the defenseless, to help the helpless and to save people from certain death. We must unite for this cause. America is just like Nazi Germany and history is repeating itself.

I won't go down the gloom & doom trail in this article, but the point is valid. Abortion, gender selection, cloning and embryonic stem cell research are just a few of the things that are happening and too many Americans are hiding from the reality of what those things mean.

They all mean death to millions of innocent human beings every single year in this great country.

Look at this picture

MonthlyLogo.jpg

It's a picture of my daughter 20 years ago. Her bright blue eyes just make you feel all warm & happy don't they? This is the kind of Life I am speaking of that gives me passion. I look at that picture and I remember the day she was born. The doctor put her in my arms and she was quiet, calm, and trusting. I was covered from head to toe in hospital garb and all she could see of me was my eyes. And that was exactly what she looked at. I held her close and her big blue eyes just stared into mine as mine stared into hers. It was one of the most beautiful experiences I've ever had in my life. Twenty one years later I still feel that way about her & love her just as much.

My passion is Life! Physical and spiritual.

So what has God called me to do? He has called me to help unite his people through our common desire to save Lives. Who do you think most of the Pro-Lifers in the world will be? Of course they will be Godly people. Who do you think 99.999% of the people who encourage our ministry are? Godly people of course.

Sure, I may get discouraged sometimes and I may say things that aren't necessarily encouraging. No matter what though, my faith spins up the engines again and I get back on track.

As the Blues Brothers said, I'm on a mission from God. :)

Have a great day!

MarchTogether.com

United we Stand

Divided they Die

Pass it on
Technorati Profile