Join The Monthly Call For Life: August 2005

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Planned Parenthood exploits Hurricane Katrina

August 31, 2005
CONTACT: Christina Denton
540-659-4171 /

STOPP condemns Planned Parenthood's shameless post-hurricane publicity stunt ( - STOPP International)

WASHINGTON, D.C. - "It is absolutely unconscionable that Planned Parenthood would use the tragedy of hurricane Katrina to push its shameless agenda on the American public," said Jim Sedlak, executive director of American Life League's STOPP International.

Planned Parenthood of Houston and Southeast Texas has offered to provide free birth control pills at its Houston clinics to individuals with a Mississippi or Louisiana driver's license. The organization undoubtedly knows that thousands of Gulf Coast residents have already found refuge in Texas, and thousands of people currently housed in the New Orleans Superdome will soon be on their way by bus caravan to Houston's Astrodome, in the hometown of this Planned Parenthood affiliate.

"In New York City in 2001, Planned Parenthood used the 9/11 attacks to publicize its programs by offering free contraceptives and abortions for the week after the terrorists struck," said Sedlak. "Now the organization is exploiting one of the worst natural disasters in American history for cheap publicity by offering one month's supply of free birth control and so-called
emergency contraception to victims of Katrina.

"I'm sure Planned Parenthood would claim it is not a publicity stunt," said Sedlak, "but how else do you explain the fact that Planned Parenthood lists its clinics in Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana that are closed because of the storm, along with a listing of the clinics' phone numbers? If the clinics are closed, you don't need the phone numbers - unless you are trying to drum up future business. If Planned Parenthood really wants to help, it should donate a portion of the millions of dollars in profits it makes every year to aid in the victims' plights.

"While Planned Parenthood's latest stunt is disgusting and utterly inappropriate, it is not surprising," said Sedlak. "The bottom line is that Planned Parenthood is out to promote its own agenda and will stop at nothing to take advantage of an opportunity to do so."


We at support STOPP International's efforts to speak out against Planned Parenthood.

Stand up against Planned Parenthood and abortion this Friday by joining us for the Monthly Call for Life at Go to the web site for everything you need to know and do in order for you to help do your part to save over one million children a year.

What to say?
Who to contact?
When to call?

It's all there.

We don't want your money, we want your time and commitment to stand up for Life!

Can't Sugar Coat the Message

I was corresponding with Monty Goodell from ProLife Ministries at the other day and was mentioning to him how difficult is was to come across pictures of aborted human beings. I suggested that perhaps he put them on a different page so that we didn't have to come across them right when we got to his site.

He had a good response and I thought I would post it here:

I used to share your concerns about the shocking, and devastating pictures of aborted babies.... But isn't that what abortion is?

Yes, there are two schools of thought here, do we sugar-coat the message and talk (or write) in abstract terms, and just state abortion is wrong because of this and that????

Why does abortion need to be sugar-coated?

You have heard it time and time again, a picture says a thousand words, and in the case of abortion, the pictures of pro-choice truly and accurately depicts exactly what abortion really is.

We have had our share of hate mail, since placing the pictures on the main webpage, but we have also received words of encouragement.

Again, the pictures of the (aborted) babies who are on our website accurately represent exactly what abortion is. These pictures, and undoubtedly countless others of Pro-Life pictures of aborted babies have prevented countless numbers of abortions. We know of at least 3 abortions that have been prevented since adding the pictures in the last several months. Including one baby that was scheduled for the death sentence by the expectant "mother" which happened 2 weeks ago - The expectant mother was in her 6-7 month (since conception)... and she saw, on our website, the pictures of what an abortion truly is, and what an aborted "baby" looks like, that coincided with the age of her unborn baby when she planned to have the abortion. And, she let us know. Had we NOT had the pictures, especially of the one baby that was about the same age of her unborn baby, then she may have gone ahead and had the abortion.

If we can all just try and save one baby at a time, by preventing just one abortion, until we can Overturn Roe Versus Wade, then I am convinced that's about the best we can do, with only a website, and of course, our prayers to end the American Holocaust. I am also firmly convinced the pictures of the aborted baby pictures on our home page have prevented many other abortions, than the ones we know about.

Finally, I believe we are under a special "window" to once and for all end abortions. This window needs to have everything we've got ---- including the pictures of what pro-choice really is, the killing of innocent, defenseless babies, before some people wake up and see what they are supporting when they say they are pro-choice, and only vote for pro-choice candidates.

I hope you're still reading this reply right here, and that you understand that 2 out of the top 3 leaders for the Republican party nomination for President in 2008 are PRO-CHOICE!!

Rudy Giuliani, presently the front-runner, is pro-choice.

Candy Rice, presently in the # 3 position for winning the nomination for President with the Republican party, is pro-choice.

Sen. John McCain, is supposedly pro-life, but he's also just as likely to turn on a dime, and I don't think he can be counted on, as we have been able to count on our President, George W. Bush, a God-fearing Christian, and moral man, that maybe this country's last chance to stop abortion.

He made some great points. I will submit my response tomorrow.

Friday the 2nd of September is the next Call for Life at Pick up the phone and/or email your representatives on that day to let them know we want abortion to end.

Join us. Be a part of the movement to end abortion in America.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Prayers for Life

A few weeks ago I asked someone if he would like to become involved in the Monthly Call for Life at

He said he wasn't into activism. I asked if he was proLife and he said he definately was. I then asked how he thought abortion would be made illegal if he didn't do anything about it. He replied that he prays about it. I said that prayer alone would not be what changes the abortion laws and asked what is he praying for. He said he was praying for proLife judges to be installed into the Supreme Court so that they would change the law.

Folks, we have been praying that prayer for 32 years without results. At one time we had 7 of 9 justices who were put in place by conservative presidents. The problem is, when they get there they change their minds about how they really feel about important moral issues like abortion, personal property rights, homosexuality and more. We have seen our Supreme Court turn this country into a judicial dictatorship. Laws have been created oppressing Americans like never before.

Just ask the people who are losing their homes just to have them replaced with a casino or ice cream parlor. Eminent domain, yeah, right.

And all under 7, so-called "conservatives", out of 9 justices.

If you ask me, why would you pray for something like this anyway? I'm sorry to say it this way, but why would you pray for someone else to do something that you should do? We are the ones who should be speaking out against abortion and demanding that it end. Electing individuals who change their minds when they get into office has been the norm.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying we shouldn't have efforts to make sure that conservative proLife representives get elected. I'm saying we should speak out against abortion until it is over. We can't take a break when a conservative gets elected. We can't take a break until abortion is no more in the United States. I know there's the rest of the world still to deal with, but let's deal with America first okay?

Every proLife person needs to do more than donate to a cause. We need to do more than pray. We need to do more than vote and count on someone else to change the law.

You and I need to speak up, over and over, getting louder and louder until it is over in America. No matter what you already do, we need our voices to unite once a month at

Over 4,000 people die a day due to abortion.

They need your time
They need your dedication
They need you to believe that we will end abortion and to help us do it by joining the Monthy Call for Life
They need your voices and your keyboards
And yes, they also need your votes and your continued efforts in whatever proLife programs you are currently involved with.

Every month we will call and/or email our representatives until we clog their switchboards and their email boxes. Then if they still don't stop we will go to once a week and so on.

Many times in my life people have said that I was an idealist, that I dream too much and don't focus enough on reality. There is nothing more real than a person dying every 24 seconds in America due to abortion.

There are a lot of people who laugh at the idea of us changing the abortion laws. Comments I hear are:

> yeah right
> don't think so
> that'll never happen (just got this one again a few days ago)
> you're dreaming
> do you really thing you can change the law just by calling once a month?

Believe me, there are a lot more.

The feedback I get from most proLifers though is positive. Many are encouraged by an active movement like the Call for Life and thousands have already checked out the project on the web site.

I'm putting out the call for proLifers around the world to help us end abortion in the United States. I'm asking all people who want abortion to end to join us. Once a month, a few minutes of your time is all we ask.

I pray for all proLife people to join us next Friday, the 2nd, and every first Friday after that until we have won this battle.

Tell/email a friend.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Born to Abort?

Geraldo Rivera said "I think that I believe that child molesters - and I want to be very clear that I'm not saying it's like homosexuality,"


"It's absolutely different. It's a totally different situation. But I believe that, like homosexuals, child molesters are born not made. They are not cured. You don't cure someone from being gay. It's insulting to gay people to say that you can cure them. It is a criminal justice, law and order reality, harsh reality, that you cannot cure a child sex predator. They are born that way. They will always be sexually attracted to children."

This is the typical view from people who believe we aren't personally responsible for our actions. Let's take this a little further shall we?

> They are born to rape
> They are born to kill
> They are born to view pornography
> They are born to have sex with animals
> They are born to abort their children

Rivera tries to make the case that homosexuals are also born not made. Countless homosexuals who are now straight would disagree with him I believe.

The testimonials on that page show you God can show us the way if we let him.

We are born humans. We learn right from wrong, and as we get older we either try to pursue righteousnessss, personal pleasure or a combination of the two. Either of the two can be evil by themselves or in combination.

Our challenge as human beings is to pass on God's message in a way that others can make the right decisions based on it. I believe moral decisions are personal decisions that we make not because we want to, but because we know they are right.

I often tell kids it doesn't matter what you do in front of your parents since those actions are typically only for show and approval. What matters the most is what we do when we are alone, when nobody else is watching...except for God.

When we are alone, do we:

> clean as well as we should?
> help others as much as we could?
> wash our hands when we should?
> say thank you and be kind to others?
> drive with courtesy, respect for others and kindness?
> pick up a piece of trash when we see it?

Think of all the good things you teach your children and imagine if they only did those at home to please you. Imagine your children walking out the door, dealing drugs, hitting innocent children, stealing everything in sight and being loud, rude and obnoxious.

Scary isn't it? I see it all the time. We know what it is called, it's the Eddie Haskell syndrome.
"You look wonderful today Mrs. Cleaver".

The other day a woman was making excuses for her son when I told her that her son was a bully. The reason I had to tell her that her son was a bully was because I had spent 5 hours with this boy, who is about 8 years old, scaring the 6 other children who were in the group when we went to a museum. He threatened the other children, pulled their arms to hurt them and swung his fists at them in mock attacks. After I explained some of this to her she said "maybe he was just acting out because he was upset about something". I said "no ma'am, your son is mean". I further explained the things he did and she proceededed to make excuses for him again. I told her again, "no ma'am, I'm sorry, but your son is just mean". She again proceeded to make excuses for him and then I presented her with a photograph that I had taken of him swinging at a boy who couldn't hear or talk and wore a special electronic device attached to his head. I once again said "ma'am, I'm sorry, but as I have been saying, your son is a mean kid and he needs help." She took the picture and left with her son and I'm sure nothing serious came out of that situation. I told the instructor that my son had also complained about his boy and told me that the boy was kicking other children in the groin.

Two weeks went by, and I heard more news about this boy. One of the other children came forward and told an administrator that the other kid made the following statement to him:

"I'm going to smash your brains in and kill you, then I'm going to go over to your parents house and kill them too".

The instructor was relieved to know that he already asked the mother to withdraw the child from the facility, but as I mentioned to him, now the child is going somewhere else to torment others.

We can't allow our children to raise themselves because they will become what they perceive to be reality. That might be whatever they read in comic books or what they see on TV or in the movies. We have to help our children understand right from wrong from day one. We have to help children who don't have parents learn right from wrong.

I believe God gave us free will and we are free to do every stupid and bizarre thing we can think of. I believe many people will do many stupid and bizarre things.

We can't legislate morality, but we can create laws protecting us from those whose morals allow them to kill, rape or molest children. As we have seen from the many high-profile cases in the last year, men who molest children will continue to do so even after having been incarcerated. Some will keep doing it until they kill or seriously injure a child.

Are these people born this way? Of course not. To say so would be like saying I was born to pick my nose.

People develop habits, either physically or in the mind. If you continue the habit in the mind, eventually it is likely it will become a physical habit. That is why the Bible tells us that to think of good things, not bad.

Matthew chapter 5 (NLT)
27 "You have heard that the law of Moses says, 'Do not commit adultery.' 28 But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust in his eye has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

The point is we do what we think and we need to keep our thoughts pure so we can do what is right.

Geraldo is right, you cannot "cure" a gay person and you cannot "cure" a child molester, but I believe they can both be healed by God.

We need to teach good to each other. We need to help each other. What we focus on we will do and/or become. If you haven't learned this yet, an important saying for driving is, "look at what is around the curve not at the tree in front of you". If we focus on the tree or teach others to only focus on the tree, we will hit the tree. If we focus on good things and teach good things we can expect good things.

If we focus on God and teach God, we can expect God to be a part of our lives and those around us.
I believe in the absence of good and God we become evil. We do whatever we can think of because there is no reason not to. Many want to believe there is no God so they can give themselves permission to do whatever feels good. Homosexuality, orgies and so on are all "natural" to them since they don't put us above anything. We are only animals who do whatever we want. We humans don't function well without limits. Lord of the Flies is a good example of this.
Don't you think it's interesting that being good and becoming a better person takes work whereas being evil is almost natural and wouldn't take much work to pursue? It's kind of like cleaning. We don't want to do it but we have to because if we don't our houses will become pig sties. How much easier would it be to look at every member of the opposite sex and lust after them instead of trying to think decent thoughts instead? For those who are stronger and bigger, it would be much easier for them to push us out of the way so they could be first in line right? Why study when you can cheat?
It takes work to be a decent, caring, patient and loving person. For some it may come natural, but I believe most of us have to be taught, by example and by lesson. We have to learn and be encouraged to do the right things, and do the same for others. I also believe that's what God expects from us.
I don't believe we are "born homosexuals" or "born child molesters" Learning to be a good person is a lifelong process and starts the day we are born, maybe even while we are in the womb.
Throughout our lives we interact with God to develop our minds, body and soul. As you might have heard "we are a work in progress".

Time for the end of article pitch for Life.

Join us this Friday for the next Monthly Call for Life at If we focus on saving the 4,000 babies a day who die right now because of abortion we will save them. Don't let naysayers distract you from thirighteousus mission. We must end abortion. We must stay determined and focused on the end goal, people being born not killed.
It will take work. It will take your actions to do what is necessary to end abortion. - Go now, do your part to save lives. Don't put it off any longer and encourage others to join us!

Friday, August 26, 2005

Timken High Continued

Here are some more connections between PP and Ohio.

> This is what Greene County Combined Health District, decided to sponsor:

Isn't that special, porn art.

> Timken High obviously must be a part of the Pregnancy Prevention project put together by Ohio Job & Family Services. After all, Greene County, of which Timken High School is a part of received $47,791 in "Teen Pregnancy Prevention" Funding in 2000-2001, and I'm sure that figure went up over the years, not down.

The Ohio State project seems like a worthy one, "a program to educate students on abstinence will be presented in the schools. Parents will also be invited to familiarize the parents and obtain feedback from them. The program will promote positive values and abstinence and will target ninth-and-tenth-grade students and their parents."

So did the abstinence programs fail or was there something else involved here?

PP received over $500,000 to participate in this state-wide project. It doesn't appear as if Timken High as a part of Greene County received any of these funds since the amount quoted went to other counties. But this particular project was back in 2000-2001 so who knows what happened since then.

> PP gave to the Stark Country District Library:

I wonder what books they have introduced into that library?

> Remember, PP gets 350 million tax payer dollars a year and they dole it out to advertise, promote and integrate themselves with our communities. The United States taxpayer (you) pays for this company to market and bribe its way into our schools and public health circles so they can do what? Obviously if you read any of my PP articles you already know, they get into
our system, our schools to kill our children and the children of our children.

As I've said plenty of times, that's what they do for a living!

PP doesn't bake donuts, they don't deliver pizzas, they aren't a fun park, they are abortion providers hiding under the moniker of "Planned Parenthood".

Next Friday is the Monthly Call for Life day at Tell everyone you know and ask them to participate.

We will end legal abortion.

Now is the time for all of us who want to end abortion to join together and speak up! If you know somebody who has a web site & will link the project pass the info on to them.

Be assertive, not passive. Abortion won't end unless you make it end. Don't be a schmuck who sits back and lets others do for you.

4,000 children who won't live today need you to speak up for them!

Follow the Money

The American Life League and The Conservative Voice already did write-ups on this here and here, but it is worth noting what I have said in the past.

Planned Parenthood will perpetuate their business using whatever means they can. They will buy any product to resell, accept money from any proAbortion company and invest in any product which goes along with their goal of keeping abortion legal.

All the while they are funded by taxpayer money to the tune of over 300 million dollars a year. This is not counting the fact that they pretend to operate as a not-for-profit company which allows them to skip tax liabilities.

Everything they do they are using your money to do it. They buy commercials, invest in other companies who spread their word, invest in the web site, action efforts, mailing and emailing campaigns and so on. All of this is paid for with taxpayer money. They have created separate political action committees who line the pockets of representatives in government who vote their way.

Their main goal is to prevent human beings from ever seeing the light of day.

STOPP International has extensive information on what you can do to combat PP here:

Go there and see if there are things that you can do in your community to help prevent them from growing. After all, their growth depends on the death of your children and grandchildren.

Let's join together to close Planned Parenthood by fighting abortion together!

Join us in the Monthly Call for Life at The next Call for Life day is next Friday, the 2nd of September.

Be a part of the solution to end abortion.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

If Roe vs Wade Were Overturned - Article Challenge

I disagree that it would just be another day if Roe vs Wade were overturned!

I think it is our moral duty to overturn this injustice that allows us to kill our children while sanctioned by our own United States Supreme Court. The law of our land stands for something and to pretend it doesn't is hiding from reality. Since Roe vs Wade the abortion rate went from perhaps a few thousand a year to over one million a year.

Laura Vanderkam from USA Today is hardly an expert on abortion. Her statistics though impressive looking are nothing more than smoke and mirrors trying to distract us from the fact that she doesn't understand what's at stake!

Few pro-life groups realize they've fought a 30-year battle to put just a handful of doctors out of business.

This is the only line I need from her article to prove my point. This "handful of doctors" as she puts it kills over 4,000 human beings a day, one every 24 seconds, over one million a year.

A law that gives permission to murder babies in the womb for convenience is not a good law.

I agree it can't just stop there. We need to stop abortion in the individual states as well. We need to contact our Governors, our President and our members of Congress.

Go to now and see how you can help end abortion, not just talk about how bad it is.

Join us once a month for the Call for Life. Do your part to help save future generations. The babies can't save themselves. They need you. Be a hero and do your part.


Isn't it ironic that a man was arrested for killing Latoyia Figueroa, who refused to kill her child for him? After all, he's just taking this whole "choice" thing to the next logical step isn't he?

Twenty-five-year-old Stephen Poaches probably figured, "why not, nobody's going to blame me for exercising my right to choose will they?"

Okay, so that was in poor taste.

So how are we supposed to hold him responsible for killing a woman who doesn't want to kill his child, which she could have done so legally at the nearest abortion clinic?

Planned Parenthood has the slogan "woman's right to choose" and she chose to keep her child and let it live. The opposite of course was to kill her child, which was all that Mr. Poaches was asking her to do. When she refused he decided it wasn't her choice.

Stephen will be very conflicted by this when he is in court for her murder. I wonder if he will ask how he can be put on trial for murder when we allow babies to be killed in the womb? I hope he does ask that question because I would love to see the looks on all the people in the courtroom as they struggle with trying to find a logical answer.

Speak up next Friday and help end abortion. Go to and join the Monthly Call for Life.

Say a prayer for all the victims of this crime, including Stephen Poaches, Latoyia Figueroa and her unborn child.

Important Add-on to the last article

I forgot to point out an important part of the PP statement in Stark County. It started out like this:

Thank you for choosing Planned Parenthood for your family planning and reproductive health care needs. Planned Parenthood of Stark County provides affordable, high quality reproductive health care and family planning services to nearly 8,000 individuals and families at our health center in Canton Ohio.

and followed with this:

All services are confidential regardless of age or marital status. Client fees are based on income and household size

Doesn't it make you wonder what they are referring to when they are talking about "regardless of age"?

They're not trying to say you could be too old to get an abortion. What they're trying to say is they will give an abortion to anyone capable of getting pregnant. The average girl is capable of having a child as young as 12 or 13, though it is possible that a child could get pregnant as young as 8 years old.

PP makes it seem as if they have the best interests of our children in mind, so why are they fighting nationwide battles to make sure parents aren't notified when our children are pregnant and why aren't we notified when our children have abortions?

Why? They say it is because of the dangers we the parents might pose to our children. We the parents are more dangerous than they the abortion providers who kill our grandchildren. There might be a few parents who would cause their children to become pregnant or might harm their children, but does this mean the rest of us responsible and caring parents should have this vital information witheld from us because of them? Planned Parenthood uses this an excuse to hide this important information from us so they can kill our grandchildren for a fee, and they are protected by law from having to tell us anything!

We should be demanding to know when our children are going to them for anything!

Why should our children be able to get free condoms in school? As previously mentioned, PP themselves state that condoms have a 15% guaranteed pregnancy rate, so again I ask, why do we allow them to pass condoms out to our children without our permission?

For all you parents who either hand out condoms or tell your children to have safe sex, you are playing Russian roulette with your child's future. Be responsible and help them avoid becoming pregnant. Challenge your boys to respect women. Challenge your daughters to wait until they are ready for the commitment of raising a child.

Those of you who haven't joined us in the Monthly Call for Life , go to and get the information you need for next week. On Friday the 2nd we need to let our representatives know we want abortion to end!

Keep the pressure on until this battle for Life is won!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

65 out of 490

"According to a report in the Canton Repository, 65 girls of the 490 females at Timken High School are with child – a number confirmed by Principal Kim Redmond."

65 girls pregnant out of 490 total at the high school. Everybody is asking why and there is plenty of blame to go around.

There is no doubt Planned Parenthood is making phone calls to local and state represetatives with their solution, which is to kill the babies in order to lower the statistics. Anywhere Planned Parenthood is involved in the school system they will be encouraging our children to have abortions. That is, after all, what the school system and the local and state governments pay them to do.

They may pretend that Planned Parenthood is just helping out by freeing the young girls from a life of misery but we know what their solution brings, namely death, depression and misery.

It's simple folks.

Sex = Baby

Why don't we seem to get this? How can there be 100s of news reports on this topic asking the question why?

Sex = Baby

I guess one part of the Student Conduct Code was missing, don't have rampant sex resulting in many children.

If we don't teach our children responsiblity and consequences they will get pregnant. Condoms and birth control pills are guaranteed to do two things:

1) They guarantee our children will have sex
2) They guarantee our children will have babies (unless PP intervenes witht their "final solution")

Schools, local, state and federal governments may be temped with the solutions of PP, but there should never be a solution involving killing someone to save money or to improve statistics.

Let's move on to some other comparisons:

The rate of teen pregnancy in other areas of Stark County, Ohio, is considerably less – with just 7 percent of births to children compared to 18 percent in Canton.

Notice how they say in Stark County the numbers are so much lower? PP most likely already operates there and kills the children before they see the light of day.

Thank you for choosing Planned Parenthood for your family planning and reproductive health care needs. Planned Parenthood of Stark County provides affordable, high quality reproductive health care and family planning services to nearly 8,000 individuals and families at our health center in Canton Ohio.

All services are confidential regardless of age or marital status. Client fees are based on income and household size

I love how they phrase that, "Planned Parenthood of Stark County provides affordable, high quality reproductive health care and family planning services". Wow, that sounds so clean and respectable. The problem is, they don't provide reproductive health care, they kill babies and they don't plan families, they eliminate them before they can get started.

PP gets themselves interwoven with the community after a while and they seem like a part of the solution of pregnancy instead of the problem with killing unborn people.

Stark County has no problem listing the local PP representative Bonnie Bolitho of Planned Parenthood of Stark County. Ironically the statement "Help me grow" is in this section:

"Prevention - Working earlier to serve families in need is a primary goal of the Council. Current efforts include:

Help Me Grow
Early Childhood Resiliency Project
Ohio Children’s Trust Fund
Shared Beginnings
School/Community partnerships

We can't help children grow if we kill them.

I know I don't have all the facts in this case but I don't have to. I know what Planned Parenthood does for a living. I know they are hawking their wares to everyone who will listen and they are financially contributing to representatives of government, local libraries, local and state projects and anywhere else their PAC can toss money to lubricate the wheels of business.

Tomorrow I'll show you how they have hooked themselves directely into the state of Ohio.

We need to tell them to take their business somewhere else! Let's stand up to PP and the rest of the abortion industry. Let's stand up to our representatives and demand change!

Join us at Our next Call for Life is on the 2nd of September. Go to the web site for everything you need to do your part. Stop complaining, start doing something and start challenging your proLife friends and family to do the same.

We will end abortion through our proLife voices and keyboards.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Pain in the womb

Whenever I challenge people about how our representatives have not done a thing in 32 years to end abortion people always give excuses for them. Why do we have to give excuses for our proLife representatives and why we think we should have to figure out what ingenious methods they will use to end abortion?

One of those issues I couldn't stand was what I referred to as the "mercy killing" law. Our reps reasoned that a baby feels pain so why shouldn't we administer a sedative so when it is killed it won't hurt? On both sides of the isle there was reaction to this of course.

The proAborts say you can't prove that there is pain and just trying to do so will go down the slippery slope of when Life begins. They don't want Life to begin until the baby is born of course.

The proLifers say a baby feels pain when it is ripped to shreds so it is only right and humane to drug the person before you rip the baby to shreds. Of course they want this slippery slope to be opened so they can point to the fact that it is a human being inside and therefore needs protection from the forceps, not just pain medication.

This is not the proper argument for proLifers. The only argument is that ripping a human being to shreds inside a womb is the wrong thing to do. I can't believe these childish arguments that our adult proLife reps present in order to try and change the abortion laws.

The AP released a story tonight called "fetishes Do Not Feel Pain Until Late Pregnancy",2933,166555,00.html

I knew this would happen.

How do you know a fetus feels pain? Can you ask him/her?


This was the wrong path to go down and it will hurt the proLife cause.

Insist that Life is important in the first place. Let's quit the studies and just stick with the fact that abortion is killing a human being and it needs to stop.

That is exactly what we are proposing at

Join us for the Monthly Call for Life on the first Friday of every month until we have ended abortion.

Do your part to end abortion. Don't leave it to others to do it for you!

Scientists and Doctors

Once again scientists play the game of Life.,2933,166378,00.html

WASHINGTON — Harvard scientists announced they've discovered a way to fuse adult skin cells with embryonic stem cells (
search), a promising breakthrough that could lead to the creation of useful stem cells without first having to create and destroy human embryos.

Sounds innocent enough, after all, the statement "without first having to create and destroy human embryos leads you to believe they won't be using human beings for their experiment right?

The scientists said they were able to show in their early research that the fused cell "was reprogrammed to its embryonic state." Such a breakthrough could have the effect of taming a biting national debate about the ethics of stem-cell research, but not any time soon.


We read on:

The new process still involves use of an embryonic stem cell, but the researchers hope it will tell them how an adult cell can be reprogrammed into an embryonic stem cell without use of embryonic cells to begin with.

You can see the games people play. They want to tame "a biting national debate about the ethics of stem-cell research" but they want to step on the word "ethics" in order to get there.

If you have to kill a person to further your research your are evil, plain and simple. Scienitists use the word "embryo" instead of human being so they can avoid the reality of what it is they are doing. Scientists are routinely killing human beings for experimentation!

This is exactly what the Nazis did. They took human beings who weren't part of the "master race" and experimented on them.


What happened to the doctors who were caught experimenting on human beings at Auschwitz?

Eight of the defendants were acquitted and fifteen were found guilty, of which seven were given the death penalty and eight were imprisoned. Dr. Herta Oberheuser received twenty years in prison and served only ten, and Dr. Mengele was not even among the 24 accused (II).

Dr. Mengele escaped to Argentina. Just before he died, his son Rolf spent 14 days with him.

In the end, said Rolf, it was impossible to discuss the concepts of evil or guilt because his father felt no guilt:"I tried. These allegations, these facts left me speechless: I tried to tell him that his presence in Auschwitz alone was unacceptable to me. I was hoping he'd say: '1 tried to get a transfer to the front. I did this, I did that.' Unfortunately I realized that he would never express any remorse or feeling of guilt in my presence."

Our scientists today perform experiments on human beings in the womb and society lets them get away with it.

Our doctors today rip children from the womb with barbarity and society lets them get away with it.

We talk about these things now as if they were normal and accepted by society because they have become normal and accepted. When referencing the murder of a child in the womb people say "I wouldn't do it, but it's a woman's right to choose". Many I have heard this from will even add in the fact that they know it is a child that is being killed.

Doctors and scientists have lost their moral fabric. We are allowing them to do things to the human race which never should be done. We are not animals and shouldn't be treated as such.

Killing and dismembering human beings was considered a crime right after WWII. Doctors and scientists were put to death for doing these things. Now they're given awards and considered geniuses.

I go back to In the end, said Rolf, it was impossible to discuss the concepts of evil or guilt because his father felt no guilt.

Where there is no guilt there is no morality. Where there is no morality there is no right and wrong. Where there is no right and wrong there is evil.

To kill and experiment on human beings is evil and we must join together to stop it. We must tell our representatives it is time to stop the death and experimentation. It is your responsibility as a human being and as a child of God to do something about this. Even if you don't believe in God, you can't think that killing and experimenting on human beings is a good thing can you?

Join us at for the Monthly Call for Life. Like the annual March for Life, we seek to unify all proLife groups for one common cause, to end abortion. Once a month on the first Friday we will Call for Life.

We will end abortion through our unity.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sex Selection

We haven't gotten to the point of sex selection in America yet, or have we? How do you know?

After all, abortion is legal and many have accepted the "choice" as one of convenience or necessity, so what would be wrong with selecting the sex of the child? I know this sounds ghastly, but this has been going on in other countries for a very long time.

Here's a recent event:

RAJKOT: A 25-year-old pregnant woman was burnt to death by her in-laws at Morbi in Gujarat’s Saurashtra region for "not being able to give birth to a boy". The victim, Nita Koli, was six months’ pregnant when she succumbed to burn injuries on Wednesday night, a week after she was assaulted.

What does it matter that she only bore two girls and was about to deliver another one? In India there is a thing called a Dowry, and the family of the bride to be has to pay it to the man if he agrees to marry her.

This particular article says:

NEW DELHI, July 23 (UPI): A UNICEF report least 5,000 women die each year in India for not bringing enough dowry in marriages.

I've heard they do it even if enough money was provided, because it allows the man to remarry and get another dowry.


The traditional dowry system in India has led to female infanticide among poor families who cannot afford the enormous gifts required to marry off a daughter. The report says...the preference for sons, particularly in Asian societies, is another insidious force directed against women. Genetic testing for sex selection, though officially outlawed, has become a booming business in China, India and Korea.

Note the word "infanticide". They can't afford the abortions so they wait until the girl is born and they kill her, by bucket of water or perhaps something a little more ghastly like this:

"In the nearly 300 poor hamlets of the Usilampatti area of Tamil Nadu [state], as many as 196 girls died under suspicious circumstances [in 1993] ... Some were fed dry, unhulled rice that punctured their windpipes, or were made to swallow poisonous powdered fertilizer. Others were smothered with a wet towel, strangled or allowed to starve to death"

In 1979 China started their one-child policy. They wanted to control population growth so they said most people could only have one child. I'm sure there were and are loopholes for more wealthy individuals and couples.

Some say around 10 million Chinese are aborted every year, but I'm sure that doesn't factor in forced sterilization and other methods of preventing birth.

Even if you take that conservative number, since 1979 China has killed over 250 million people. That's over 2/3 of the entire population of the United States! They got so carried away with their attempts of population control by death that they are out of balance. There are over 111 million men who will never find a bride.

According to Peter Stockland, "Years of population engineering, including virtual extermination of 'surplus' baby girls, has created a nightmarish imbalance in China's male and female populations." (Stockland, "China's baby-slaughter overlooked," The Calgary Sun, June 11, 1997.)

In 1999, Jonathan Manthorpe reported a study by the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, claiming that "the imbalance between the sexes is now so distorted that there are 111 million men in China -- more than three times the population of Canada -- who will not be able to find a wife."

I say since abortion is legal, to many, anything goes. Children are killed legally in the womb all the way up to the moment of birth. I won't describe how they do it since it is so horrible I don't want to think about it. Do your own search on "partial birth abortion".

If we can be so incredibly inhumane as to do such evil to a child in the womb, I highly doubt we consider ourselves above sex selection.

My message is for those of you who are tired of seeing abortion continue in America.

I implore you to help end it by joining us in the Monthly Call for Life at It only takes a few minutes out of your day and will save millions of lives when we finally win this battle against child murder.

Please volunteer as well. We need people to help us get the message out. There's no money in it, only the satisfaction that you are doing your part. I don't make a dime either. We are neither a profit nor a non-profit organization, we are no profit organization. was formed to be a grassroots organization which will run itself as soon as our numbers are large enough.

No matter what, do your part and take part in the Call for Life on the first Friday of every month. All the instructions are on the web site. Don't worry if you don't know what to say or whom to contact, just go to the site.

Join us, through our proLife unity we will end abortion.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Mother Theresa

Mother Theresa was an amazing woman. She said what she thought, and that didn't resonate well with all people.

I got this from and they got it from

We all like to add our own commentary.

Notice the part in the introduction where they say "the speaker's talk was followed by a prolonged standing ovation from all except the president and his entourage".

Why didn't President Clinton and his "entourage" clap?

Everyone tries to be non-partisan when it comes to the proLife issue, but I believe it is a partisan issue and we should identify it as such. Let the Democrats come out for Life if they so choose, but for the most part they don't. They and the "moderate" conservatives choose to vote for laws any self-respecting proLife person would disagree with.

I believe it's time we challenged those who have supported Roe vs Wade, and those who haven't spoken out forcefully enough against it.

And it's time to challenge our government to end abortion, not just pass mercy killing laws to medicate the babies before they are ripped from the bodies of women piece by piece.

When you're done reading the article, go to our web site and see what you can do to help end abortion. We don't want your money, we want your voices and your keyboards.


National Prayer Breakfast Speech Against Abortion - 1994

Mother Teresa

No endorsement implied. "Jesus makes Himself the hungry one, the naked one, the homeless one, the unwanted one..."

Introduction to Mother Teresa's speech

Every year in Washington, D.C., political and religious leaders from across the United States come together for the National Prayer Breakfast. In 1994, President Bill Clinton, first lady Hillary Clinton, and Vice President Al Gore were on hand, sitting at the distinguished head table, in anticipation of honoring a diminutive nun from a far away place well known for her works of mercy to the poorest of poor.

In a city that loves a good debate, this annual event is intentionally non-partisan. Speakers seem to make concerted efforts to avoid controversy. The event is attended by people of all faiths. At this particular breakfast, however, the message was anything but meek, and the speaker's talk was followed by a prolonged standing ovation from all except the president and his entourage.

Mother Teresa of Calcutta, noted humanitarian and 1971 winner of the Nobel Peace Prize, spoke of how precious life is and what we can learn from the poor. She unequivocally told those present that it is imperative for all people to stand up for life. Her words possess a power that pierced the hearts of those who heard them in 1994, and they continue to resonate the truth to all who would listen.

Mother Teresa's Speech

On the last day, Jesus will say to those at his right hand, "Come, enter the Kingdom. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was sick and you visited me."

Then Jesus will turn to those on his left hand and say, "Depart from me because I was hungry and you did not feed me, I was thirsty and you did not give me drink, I was sick and you did not visit me."

These will ask him "When did we see you hungry, or thirsty, or sick, and did not come to your help?"

And Jesus will answer them, "Whatever you neglected to do unto the least of these you neglected to do unto me!"

Let us thank God for the opportunity He has given us today to have come here to pray together. We have come here especially to pray for peace, joy and love. We are reminded that Jesus came to bring the good news to the poor. He had told us what that good news was when he said, "My peace I leave with you, My Peace I give unto you." He came not to give the peace of the world, which is only that we don't bother each other. He came to give peace of the heart which comes from loving, from doing good to others.

And God loved the world so much that he gave His Son. God gave His Son to the Virgin Mary, and what did she do with Him? As soon as Jesus came into Mary's life, immediately she went in haste to give that good news. And as she came into the house of her cousin, Elizabeth, Scripture tells us that the unborn child - the child in the womb of Elizabeth - leapt with joy.

While still in the womb of Mary, Jesus brought peace to John the Baptist, who leapt for joy in the womb of Elizabeth. And as if that were not enough - as if it were not enough that God the Son should become one of us and bring peace and joy while still in the womb - Jesus also died on the Cross to show that greater love.

He died for you and for me, and for that leper and for that man dying of hunger and that naked person lying in the street - not only of Calcutta, but of Africa, of everywhere. Our Sisters serve these people in 105 countries throughout the world. Jesus insisted that we love one another as He loves each one of us. Jesus gave His life to love us, and He tells us very clearly, "Love as I have loved you."

Jesus died on the Cross because that is what it took for Him to do good for us - to save us from our selfishness and sin. He gave up everything to do the Father's will, to show us that we, too, must be willing to give everything to do God's will, to love one another as He loves each of us.

St. John says you are a liar if you love God and you don't love your neighbor. How can you love God whom you do not see, if you do not love your neighbor whom you see, whom you touch, with whom you live?

Jesus makes Himself the hungry one, the naked one, the homeless one, the unwanted one, and He says, "You did it to me."

I can never forget the experience I had in visiting a home where they kept all these old parents of sons and daughters who had just put them into an institution and, maybe, forgotten them. I saw that in the home these old people had everything: good food, comfortable place, television - everything. But everyone was looking toward the door. And I did not see a single one with a smile on his face.

I turned to Sister and I asked, "Why do these people, who have every comfort here - why are they all looking toward the door? Why are they not smiling?" (I am so used to seeing the smiles on our people. Even the dying ones smile.) And Sister said, "This is the way it is, nearly every day. They are expecting that a son or daughter will come visit them.

See, this neglect to love brings spiritual poverty. Maybe in our family we have someone who is feeling lonely, who is feeling sick, who is feeling worried. Are we willing to give until it hurts, in order to be with our families? Or do we put our own interests first?

I was surprised in the West to see so many boys and girls given to drugs. And I tried to find out why. Why is it like that when those in the West have so many more things than those in the East? And the answer was: "Because there was no one in the family to receive them."

Our children depend on us for everything: their health, their nutrition, their security, their coming to know and love God. For all of this, they look to us with trust, hope and expectation. But often father and mother are so busy that they have no time for their children, or perhaps they are not even married, or have given up on their marriage. So the children go to the streets, and get involved in drugs, or other things.

We are talking of love of the child, which is where love and peace must begin.

But I feel that the greatest destroyer of peace today is abortion, because it is a war against the child - a direct killing of the innocent child - murder by the mother herself. And if we accept that a mother can kill her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another?

How do we persuade a woman not to have an abortion? As always, we must persuade her with love. The father of that child, whoever he is, must also give until it hurts. By abortion, the mother does not learn to love, but kills even her own child to solve her problems. And by abortion, the father is told that he does not have to take any responsibility at all for the child he has brought into the world.

Any country that accepts abortion is not teaching the people to love, but to use any violence to get what they want. That is why the greatest destroyer of love and peace is abortion.

And for this I appeal in India and I appeal everywhere: "Let us bring the child back." The child is God's gift to the family. Each child is created in the special image and likeness of God for greater things - to love and to be loved. This is the only way that our children are the only hope for the future. As other people are called to God, only their children can take their places.

But what does God say to us? He says, "Even if a mother could forget her child, I will not forget you. I have carved you in the palm of My hand." We are carved in the palm of His hand - that unborn child has been carved in the hand of God from conception, and is called by God to love and to be loved, not only now in this life, but forever. God can never forget us.

From our children's home in Calcutta alone, we have saved over 3,000 children from abortion. These children have brought such love and joy to their adopting parents, and have grown up so full of love and joy! I know that couples have to plan their family, and for that there is natural family planning, not contraception. A husband or a wife must turn their attention to each other, as happens in natural family planning, and not to self, as happens in contraception. Once that living love is destroyed by contraception, abortion follows very easily.

The poor are very great people. They can teach us so many beautiful things. Once one of them came to thank us for teaching them natural family planning, and said: "You people who have practiced chastity, you are the best people to teach us natural family planning, because it is nothing more than self-control out of love for each other." And what this poor person said is very true.

These poor people maybe have nothing to eat, maybe they have no home to live in, but they can still be great people when they are spiritually rich. Those who are materially poor can be wonderful people.

One evening, we went out and we picked up four people from the street. And one of them was in the most terrible condition. I told the Sisters: "You take care of the other three. I will take care of the one who looks worse." So I did for her all that my love can do. I put her in bed, and there was a beautiful smile on her face. She took hold of my hand, and she said one thing only: "Thank you." Then she died.

I could not help but examine my conscience before her. I asked, "What would I say if I were in her place?" And my answer was very simple. I would have tried to draw a little attention to myself. I would have said, "I am hungry, I am dying, I am cold, I am in pain," or something like that. But she gave me much more - she gave me her grateful love. And she died with a smile on her face.

Then there was a man we picked up from a drain, half eaten by worms. And after we had brought him to the home, he only said, "I have lived like an animal in the street, but I am going to die as an angel, loved and cared for." Then after we had removed all the worms from this body, all he said - with a big smile - was: "Sister, I am going home to God." And he died.

It was so wonderful to see the greatness of that man, who could speak like that without blaming anybody, without comparing anything. Like an angel - this is the greatness of people who are spiritually rich, even when they are materially poor.

And so here I am talking with you. I want you to find the poor here, right in your own home first. And begin love there. Bear the good news to your own people first. And find out about your next-door neighbors. Do you know who they are?

I had the most extraordinary experience of love of a neighbor from a Hindu family. A gentlemen came to our house and said, "Mother Teresa, there is a family who have not eaten for so long. Do something." So I took some rice and went there immediately. And I saw the children, their eyes shining with hunger. (I don't know if you have ever seen hunger, but I have seen it very often.) And the mother of the family took the rice I gave her.

"Where did you go? What did you do?" And she gave me a very simple answer: "They are hungry also." What struck me was that she knew. And who were "they?" A Muslim family. And she knew. I didn't bring any more rice that evening. I wanted them - Hindus and Muslims - to enjoy the joy of sharing.

Because I talk so much of giving with a smile, once a professor from the United States asked me, "Are you married?" And I said, "Yes, and I find it sometimes very difficult to smile at my spouse - Jesus - because He can be very demanding. Sometimes this is really something true. And there is where love comes in - when it is demanding, and yet we can give it with joy.

If we remember that God loves us, and that we can love others as He loves us, then America can become a sign of peace for the world. From here, a sign of care for the weakest of the weak - the unborn child - must go out to the world. If you become a burning light of justice and peace in the world, then really you will be true to what the founders of this country stood for. God bless you!

- Mother Teresa

Join the Monthly Call For Life at

Do your part to help end abortion

Legislating Morality

Though abortion shouldn't be a legal issue it has become one because our politicians and judges have made it so by making it a legal right.  Morally there can't be anything more repugnant then killing a child in the womb, but with over a million abortions in America every year, we are beyond treating this as a simple moral issue.

It is mass murder.

The laws of our land turn from Judeo/Christian morality because many who don't believe in God say morality can't be legislated.  Many say "don't legislate your morality on me".

Our country is going through a decisive phase.  We are trying to figure out what should be legislated and what shouldn’t.  There are issues such as bestiality, pedophilia, polygamy and homosexuality, bisexuality, transexuality and transgender that are being presented as “rights”.  Those who support those issues can easily point to their main argument in legal issues, the fabricated “Separation of Church & State”.

Don’t think they’re not trying to make pedophilia a right.  One visit to NAMBLA’s home page will wake you up:

And they have the ACLU behind them.

Transgenders are getting money from the state to pay for their sex change operations, which they refer to as sex-reassignment surgery.

Many people argue the phrase “Separation of Church & State” is in the Constitution or the Declaration of Independence or the Bill of Rights.  Challenge them to find it, they won’t be able to.

The point was the “legislature should `make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof”.  I believe that means our government should not establish a religion and impose religious rule over Americans.  This concept eventually wound up in the 1st amendment to the Constitution.

This site explains the whole “establishment clause” better than I do.

What the establishment clause does not do is say that the government should not legislate issues based on a religious moral foundation.  I believe this is the main point when it comes to a people of laws.  Our laws have to be based on some kind of standard.  If we don’t have absolutes we have morality that changes based on the view of right and wrong at the time.  

For years we were scared by Orwell and “Big Brother”, but when 1984 came and went without his predictions coming true, everyone just breathed sigh of relief and went back to their daily lives.

We turned our backs too soon.  As a matter of fact, we should never turn out backs on our government.  What government can, has already and will do is enough to scare you out of your mind!  Along with the others I mentioned above, we have these major issues:

> California and other states are currently funding embryonic stem cell research.  It is not only legal to kill people for research, it is funded by the state governments.  > President Bush passed laws allowing existing embryonic stem cell lines (culled from murdered people) to be used for research.  His administration proudly proclaimed he was the first president to fund this kind of research.
> We used to think we were safe in our homes, but the Supreme Court recently ruled that if a local government wants your land for any reason, such as to put up a casino, they can take your home away from you.
> Planned Parenthood, the educators of death have open access to our schools and our children.  They encouraged our government and schools to allow them to teach our children about sex, pass out condoms which are guaranteed to fail, and finally, as a result of the first two, kill our grandchildren without our permission.

And of course, one of the biggest violations of decency in the history of man, we kill over one million human beings by abortion every year.

Deviant sexual behavior is being taught and encouraged in our schools.  LGBT (Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) people impose their behavior and morality on us but God forbid we want to pray in school. even has a nice section on:
“Making Schools Safe for Homosexuals “
“Learn techniques to create a safe environment for homosexuals, bisexuals and transexuals in school”.

Nice that is if you are in to that kind of thing.

Why do our children have to be subjected to their immorality while their children are “protected” from our morality by the ACLU?  We, as well as our children, are forced to take sensitivity training at work and at school.  Why can’t we require sensitivity training for Christianity or Judaism?

You may think I’m being a bigot or that I am getting carried away with how bad I think things have gotten, but remember, a human being is killed every 24 seconds by abortion.  Am I really getting carried away?

Most likely, we people of faith will have to pull our children out of public schools if we want to maintain control over their lives, minds and morals.  Many are already Homeschooling.  California didn’t like Homeschooling much.  They tried to make it illegal.  They wanted to keep our children in their care where they could influence their minds however they choose.

So who is legislating morality?  Those who oppose Christian morals, that’s who.  They will never accept Christian morals.  They will force us to accept theirs, under penalty of arrest, ridicule, fines and condemnation.

If a transgender man who obviously looks like a man, splotched with horrible makeup, speaking 3 octaves lower then you, looking awkward in a dress and walking awkward in high heels comes to your place of business and applies for a job as a receptionist, guess, what, you are going to have to hire him.  And you will have to call him “her” or you will be fined or imprisoned.

And we can’t pass laws stopping them from killing 4,000 children a day?

What is wrong with us?

America, God is challenging us to do what we need to do to end abortion.  We need to speak up as we have never spoken up before.  It is our moral responsibility to do so.

Join us at the Monthly Call for Life at and let your voice be heard.  Call your senators, governor, president and a local abortion clinic on that day to let them know you want abortion to end.

We have been silent for too long.  Over 46 million people have died and it’s time to stop!

Pass it on

Thursday, August 18, 2005

State or Federal

The number of abortion providers has been falling steadily since Roe vs. Wade upset this land.  In conservative states there aren’t many clinics available and in other states they are slowly diminishing.

The question is what will be the final blow to abortion, a state law or a federal law?  My answer, it doesn’t matter and we shouldn’t count on either.  What we need to do is become more vocal every day.  No, I don’t mean yell “Murderer!” at people, I mean we need to contact all our representatives to let them know how we feel.  When we challenge them to do the right thing I believe they will because they know if they don’t they might not be in office next time.

So don’t count on any particular branch of government, let them all know how you feel so none of them will feel left out.

Don’t think we don’t have to keep on the pressure just because abortion providers are losing their business.  It doesn’t mean they’re going out of business, it means they will still making money killing children and will use their profits to figure out how to sell us death in another way.  You know who the main culprit is already, Planned Parenthood.

Be a part of changing history in America and be a hero to children who will be born by your actions.  

Join us in the Monthly Call For Life

Why we can't trust the politicians

This will come as a surprise to you, we can't trust our politicians.

I know, you're in shock with this sudden realization!

It used to be said that we proLifers had 7 out of 9 Supreme Court Justices who were proLife and many thought the end of Roe vs. Wade was near. After we learned that Souter, Kennedy, Stevens and O'Connor weren't interested in defending life, you would think we would have learned that we can't trust the Justices.

Why does the Declaration of Independence guarantee us the "Right to Life" and yet our own Supreme Court doesn't agree?

Why does Illinois have the opposite view of Life compared to our Declaration?

CNSnews article

"Sen. Richard Durbin will vote against Supreme Court nominee John Roberts in the Senate Judiciary Committee if Roberts disagrees with the Illinois Democrat's view that the U.S. Constitution guarantees a right to abortion. But that vote would directly contradict Durbin's beliefs as expressed in a 1989 letter to a constituent. "

RUSSERT: "If he (Roberts) said he did not see a right of privacy in the Constitution, would that ... ?"
DURBIN: "I couldn't vote for him."
RUSSERT: "That would disqualify him?"
DURBIN: "It would disqualify him in my mind."

"It's true that my position changed," Durbin admitted.

Would-be Senators and Presidents will promise the world to get into office. Then when they get there they will give us some speech how they now see things differently.

Stop believing our representatives will end abortion without your voice demanding this change! Our vote is only part of the equation, and as we see, voting proLife doesn't necessary guarantee proLife policies.

32 years have gone by. We have elected plenty of proLife individuals and what did we get?

1) No change in Roe vs Wade
2) Laws allowing our children to get abortions without our permission and notification
3) 46 million dead

To make matters worse, our children can kill their children as young as they are able to conceive, without our permission. Human butchers like Planned Parenthood are allowed to pass out promotional material to our children, they teach our children sex education, they teach condoms are "safe and sexy" and they encourage their future customers to go to them for an abortion if they ever get pregnant, which they will.

Look how hard it is to get a Supreme Court Justice in place. Not only do we have to elect a proLife president, but that president has to nominate a proLife justice. To make it even more difficult, a justice can only be nominated when another one dies, retires or is unable to perform his/her duties. Finally, just because a proLife justice has been nominated by a proLife president doesn't mean he/she will support proLife issues.

ProLife America has to realize the odds of coming up with a perfect combination of all representatives in government is almost 0.

So many politicians promise us they will fight abortion. Then, after they are elected, they show us their true colors.

"I don't think the culture has changed to the extent that the American people or the Congress would totally ban abortions,"
President Bush

Our president is more interested in being a "uniter not a divider" then he is in ending abortion. Prove me wrong, name me one statement that shows President Bush will push forth a bill to end abortion.

When our representatives in Congress put forth legislation to give people sedatives before they are ripped apart in the womb, many said it was to show that what is in the womb has feelings and therefore is a human being. They reasoned that this would be a transitional bill that would eventually result in a life supporting bill. The problem with that thought is, you are assuming people don't acknowledge that what is inside the womb is a baby. Wrong. Even presidential nominee John Kerrry admitted what is in the womb is a human being, he just didn't see a problem killing him/her. article

"I oppose abortion, personally. I don't like abortion. I believe life does begin at conception. But I can't take my Catholic belief, my article of faith, and legislate it on a Protestant or a Jew or an atheist . . . who doesn't share it. We have separation of church and state in the United States of America."

This is the current view of probably 99% of the Democrats and half of the Republicans. Yes, I said Republicans. Just because a person says he/she is a Republican doesn't mean he is proLife like you or I might define the word. I have met many Republicans who are "proLife" and when you ask them to help end abortion they say "I don't believe I have the right to tell a woman what to do with their body".

I know. I discuss Life and ending abortion almost daily with just about everyone I meet or know. Yes, this drives many of my friends and family nuts. By doing this though I have gotten a really good understanding of where we are as a country.

From my discussions I have learned the following:

> People believe you can "elect" the end of abortion
> The majority of people whom I have spoken with believe abortion should be allowed in cases of rape and incest
> Many people believe prayer alone is the answer
> Many say we will never end abortion
> Many don't understand what embryonic stem cell research is
> Most don't know that in vitro fertilization kills innocent people
> Almost all don't know that the birth control pill is an abortion pill

In 28 years of discussing this topic I have not met one single Democrat who is proLife, believes abortion should end and is willing to do something to end it. I'm not saying they aren't out there, I'm saying I've spoken with probably hundreds of Democrats about this issue and almost all believe abortion is a right and the few who believe abortion is wrong believe that it is a woman's right to choose.

Many Republicans I have met believe abortion is wrong and call themselves proLife, but don't believe they have the right to tell a woman what to do with their body. By proLife they mean they personally wouldn't abort their children.

I hear proLifers say all the time that we must "change the hearts and minds of those who don't know". This is not reality. They know what abortion is, they just don't want it to change. The small percentage who don't know and will be changed by education pales in comparison to the probably 99% who do know and aren't interested in what we have to say.

ProLife America has to wake up and smell the corpses. There are many of us, but we have to join forces for our voices to be heard over the day to day background noises of life.

The only way things will change is when we demand change!

I'm not interested in waiting another 32 years allowing another 46 million people to die, just so we can be back in the same place.

Are you?

How "proLife" are you? Are you willing to pick up a phone and send an email once a month to end abortion? I challenge and implore you to do so. Abortion will only end by our determined efforts to end it.

Every 24 seconds a person is killed in America by abortion. Please don't take too long to make up your mind.

Photo in the womb courtesy of Priests for Life.

Join us, let's March Together for Life until we end abortion

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

proLife Debate Points

Read all the way to the end so you can get the real "how to" when discussing abortion with others.

A person asked me today "Did you see the story about the newborn baby that was thrown in the trash can?"

I asked her, "why do you care about that particular story? After all, you believe in abortion, and if that girl had gone into an abortion clinic just 5 minutes before delivering that baby she could have killed it legally. "

She said "It's a horrible thing to do, to throw away a baby"

I said "It's just as horrible cutting a baby to pieces while the person is still in the womb".

Unfortunately a lot of people whom I know and respect still believe abortion is a good thing, so these conversations come up frequently. It's hard to tell friends and family about the successes I have had with the proLife movement, and the many compliments and words of encouragement I have received, when most of them disagree with me. Inevitably it comes out as if I am an aggressor trying to violate their rights.

When I told another friend today that I was looking forward to the end of abortion he said "well that's not going to happen". He added, "do you want women to go back to the days of the dark alleys, and coat hangers, and hurting themselves?".

I said "the baby gets hurt the most, he/she is dead afterwards".

"Besides that" I said "In 28 years, I have never met a woman who had an abortion who could look me in the eye and discuss abortion without her either breaking out in tears or working herself up into such an angry frenzy, that I knew if she had a gun she would shoot me".

"There is no piece in abortion" I said. "There is only a lifetime of what ifs". It is not possible for a woman to kill her child and live in quiet comfort afterwards. She will always know what she did."

This brings us to the biggest debate point in the world of abortion.

We say abortion kills people, they say anything in the womb isn't alive yet & is fair game to kill at any time all the way up to the moment of delivery.

Probably the best site for us to use is These folks or this individual displays the pro abortion argument.

The first person chosen on this web site to give us the proAbortion lecture is Leonard Peikoff. There is a 10 minute argument for abortion by him there.

"Dr. Peikoff explains why pro-abortion is not primarily "pro-choice"; but pro-life."

This is a good one to get started. How can killing a human being be proLife?

On to the 10 minute argument:

1) "the embryo and the fetus are not human beings"
2) "the parents, specifically the mother, is a human being"

"that's it" he exclaims as if that's all you need to know and you can move along now. Why we have to listen to another 9.9 minutes I don't know. (it's really only 7.7 minutes)

"the embryo has no rights and the mother has all the rights in the declaration of Independence, including a right to dispose of tissue in her body as she chooses"

"If you deny a woman the right to abortion on demand you are sacrificing a human being to a lifeless cluster of cells"

"..sacrificing a mother who has rights to tissue that doesn't"

"if you want to call yourself a defender of life and the right to life you have to be proAbortion"

"abortion would be murder if the fetus were a person" "A fetus is not a person because of one fundamental fact, and that is the difference between the potential and the actual, between what can be and what is". "A sperm/egg combination is a potential human being." You can't say that a sperm has the rights of a human being simply because it might become one someday"

"tissue cluster"
"an acorn is a potential oak tree but not an actual one"
"a cow is potentially a filet mignon"
"a waterfall is potentially electric power"
"iron ore in the ground has the potential to become steel girders"
"but no sane person will say let's build a house out of acorns"
"An embryo can become a person"
"You have to meet the requirements of being a person. You have to be a living organism, something that lives apart as an entity on its own"
"an independently existing biologically formed thing, that breathes, digests, moves and lives on its own"

When comparing humans to a robot he says "the robot doesn't move on its own" and surmises that therefore the robot isn't alive.

Okay, so that's the perspective from a person who lived when the earth was still flat. Oh yeah, it was a recording, they didn't have recordings back then did they?

It's amazing to me that there are people still alive today who believe such nonsense. The reason I say nonsense is because none of it makes any sense. It's like listening to a child speak.

Look at all the things he compares a person to:
> acorn
> waterfall
> iron ore
> cow

That's very spiritual, if you're into that kind of spiritualism, but not very factual.

I have the one simple argument for you to use with anyone you ever debate this issue with.

Life begins at the moment of conception. When sperm and egg mix, life is created. There aren't many informed people around who don't argue that point anymore. The only point they argue is whether or not we have the "right" to tell a woman what to do with her body. Also known as "right to privacy" through Roe vs Wade.

That doesn't mean that all living beings are meant to be born. Perhaps some are too weak or there are other circumstances which prevent the person from living until the day of birth, but the fact remains that the person who was created has a chance to live if there isn't outside intervention.

Abortion is one such intervention.

How can I say that life is created by the mixture of sperm and egg? Science, that's how. Every person on this planet has a unique set of DNA guaranteeing a persons individuality and existence as a unique human being. When your unique DNA is created by the mixture of sperm and egg you become a person.

We can't be compared to trees, rocks, iron or any other such items, because we are human beings.

That's not good enough for pro aborts though. They will say that it is only the "potential" of life and isn't actually life until it has "form" and is "self reliant". That stage, as determined by Roe vs Wade is 3 months, but pro aborts will kill children all the way up to the moment of birth if they can.

It's the old "blob of tissue" argument they hold onto with clutching fists.

Of course if you ask them to look at this "blob of tissue" in an abortion photograph they will accuse you of threatening to commit an act violence at them.

For those of you who aren't sure, you do already know, you are just researching and looking for the right answers because the world has been lying to you for so long. Hopefully you will have a calm proLifer opposite you to help guide you in the right direction. Or you can do a simple Yahoo search. Go ahead, do a simple search with the words "abortion lies".

I know you will come to the right conclusion, that being pregnant doesn't mean "I'm having a fetus!", it means "I'm having a baby!". :)

For those who argue for abortion and will argue it to their dying day, I will pray for you every day anyway. I'm sorry you never heard the truth and I'm sorry you will never know the meaning of love and peace that comes with wanting to help children be born. Your argument is for death. "Abortion is proLife" can't make sense and you know it.

How to discuss abortion

Most of the time all you have to calmly say is "it's not right to kill people in the womb". When they bring up the word "choice" ask them "choose what?"

Always remain calm. We are coming at it from the perspective of life, but they may have have killed one of their children in the womb and it could be painful. Not just a woman, but a man might have said to his girlfriend or wife "what are you going to do" and lives with those painful words forever after.

1) "I'm proLife but I believe in a woman's right to choose"

Choose what? They will hate this question and will try to dodge it. Calmly continue asking what their choice is. You can state that you choose life, so what is it that they are choosing?

2) "You are anti choice"

Okay, I'll go with that label, I don't mind at all being called "anti choice", do you mind going along with the same label from my direction? I am pro life, you are anti ??? let them fill it in themselves, don't' say anti life for them.

3) "It's not up to me to tell a woman what to do with her body"

It is up to us as a civilized world to stop people from killing their children. If people need counseling or financial support they should get it. Only Margaret Sanger, a proponent of Eugenics who wanted to get rid of the "feeble minded" and impoverished in America would go along with the argument that a person who is poor shouldn't have children.

4) "There are already too many people in the world"

That's no excuse for killing your children

5) "I don't have enough money"
It's not the child's fault

6) "Women will go back to back alley abortions"
That's an unfortunate and unnecessary choice

7) "It was an accident"
Sex doesn't happen to you, you make it happen

8) "I was raped"
The child shouldn't be killed because of someone else's actions

9) "The baby might be sick"
You don't know that & doctors are wrong many times. Don't kill the child because you "think" it might be sick.

The way to debate abortion is calmly and stay with the main point, that abortion kills a human being. All the other arguments that people will throw at you are only to try and distract you. If you don't hold ground that to protect life is a moral responsibility you will lose. Don't call people murderers or sinners, that only shuts them down. To us it is murder and a sin, but that is different then calling someone a murderer or a sinner.

Someone challenged me with that once. He said "you say abortion is murder and a moral sin, so are you calling a woman a murderer if she has one?". I said, I will not tell her she is a murderer. I will say abortion is killing an innocent child and therefore it is murder, and murder is a moral sin, but I'm not going to yell it in her face. . She can put 2 and 2 together herself. I don't have to push my finger into her chest. That would be cruel and wrong.

If you let the abortion debate break into a heated argument it's all over, so once again, like I say so many times, be calm. You don't know what the other person is thinking or has been through.

I have been debating abortion for 28 years since my child was taken away from me by the parents of my girlfriend who decided a baby wasn't in her best interests.

I had no "choice" in the matter and my child was killed.

I will never forget.

Which brings me to end of article rant. The only way we are going to end abortion is through our proLife unity. The time to step up and speak for Life is now! Join us at We know how we are going to end abortion. You're either a part of the solution or you're hiding from your own responsibility and you have no right to debate the issue!

Well, I know there are plenty of you already doing your part for the proLife world, so I'm not dig'n on all of you. :)

But I am saying we ALL need to get together to do our part. If you are working in woman's ministry, health care, pregnancy centers, proLife websites, proLife blogs or are working in the proLife world in any way, you still have to speak up in the Monthly Call for Life at

Why is now the time? Because we didn't have the Internet before. With the Internet you can email your friends, they can email their friends and before you know it, we will have a million people calling our representatives!

Spread the word and get excited...with all our voices calling out at once we will win this battle!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

What God Wants Us To Do

I know not everyone shares my stance on abortion and if what I say offends you it is not intentional. I am only speaking my opinion and am proposing a solution to those who wish to participate.

My family and I formed in order to give all proLife individuals and organizations a place to turn to for our common goal of ending abortion.

We are definitely a grassroots operation as we are not funded by any corporation and have not received any funding. A few of us seeds have hit the ground and many more are sprouting every day. Thousands have come to check out what we have to say and to join the Monthly Call for Life.

Our goal is to end abortion through all the unified proLife voices of the United States and many others from around the world. Our operation relies on person to person communications and proLife organizations reaching out to all their proLife contacts.

In the beginning of the project we will unite once a month to call and/or email our representatives. As the project matures and when we have sufficient numbers, we will call once a week. We will see if we have to do it daily after that.

Abortion has been legal for 32 years in this country and over 46 million people have been killed. When people say "pro choice", this is the result of that choice. 4,000 killed every day. One killed every 24 seconds. There is no way to sugar coat these facts.

I'm not here to convince anyone that abortion is wrong, I'm here seeking those of you who know it is wrong and are ready to do something about it.

Many believe we will never change the abortion laws. Some ask us how calling our representatives will stop abortion. The main question people of faith have to ask is, don't you think God wants abortion to end? Don't you think he expects you to do something about it instead of just talking about how wrong it is?

God has been with me through many crisis and the one thing I have learned through all of them is that my faith has to remain strong and I have to stay determined and ready to do his will. Read tomorrows article where I will share a little bit of what has happened in my life and you might understand why I know that God is there when I look to him.

I call on proLife people to pray for courage, strength, determination and resolve that we will end abortion. Let's not leave out the most important thing the 4,000 children who might live tomorrow need from you...they need your action, not your silence.

Lift your heads up and believe that if it is the right thing to do then God will bless it and it will happen. If ever there was a challenge to your faith, this is it.

I know there are many of you involved in the proLife movement already, but once a month we have to unite for 15 to 30 minutes and work together to let our representatives know it is time to stop abortion once and for all!

There are millions of us who know abortion is wrong. It's time for us to unite and end it.

We will stagger our calls based on initials of your last names so that the phone boards and email boxes are accessed throughout the day. The info for that is on the web.

The pages at will help you with everything you need to make the Call for Life.

There are:

> Contact numbers and email addresses
> What to say
> Resources to build your faith and strength, and to help you know that by speaking out to save millions of people from a horrible death you are doing the right thing.
> The next Call for Life day
> Flyers you can hand out to your church and proLife functions
> Sign up for our newsletter for the Monthly Call for Life reminder
> Daily articles about the proLife movement and other issues
> Contact information
> How you can volunteer to help us spread the word

For those of you who are ready to join the Monthly Call for Life as a volunteer please sign up at Click on the volunteer link.

Our representatives have had 32 years to stop abortion. They have not done so.

Prayer must be followed by action or nothing will change. Don't challenge others to end abortion for you, God challenges you to end abortion for him.

How do I know this is what God wants? Because I do, and so do you.

Speak up and speak out!
Technorati Profile